"Many hands make light work"
Volunteers are vital to the efficient operation of our club. Please consider signing up for one of these volunteer opportunities:
- Team Manager
- Home game day stick crew (requires 3 people for each home game per level) - 4 home games
- The job of stick crew is to mark the position of the ball, the downs, the number of yards to a first down, and the line of scrimmage for each play.
- Home game day canteen sales - 4 home games
- Home game score keeper - changing the score on the board
- Home game timer - timing the game with the guidance of the refs
- Home and Away games team conveners 2 required
- Liaise between the Mustangs coaching staff and the opposition coaching staff. Conveners speak only to each other and not to their opposition coaches;
- Ensure that players get the minimum number of plays per half as prescribed by NCAFA (4 per half at Tyke and Mosquito and 3 for Pee Wee);
- At the end of the first and third quarter, report to the other teams convener on players still needing plays to reach their minimum. Advise the convener when their offence/defense/team are “clear
- Home and Away games half time refreshments (oranges, watermelon, etc)
- 50/50 Redblacks games - sellers - selling tickets at games free entry to game and a paid position with OSEG
- Sign up at firstname.lastname@example.org